- ATC blade fuse bonus pack of 25
- 7-1/2 amperes brown color
- Color coded to indicate ampere rating
- Enclosed element to protect against shocks and sparks
- Enclosed element is corrosion resistant for longer service life
Release Date: 25-10-2012
Details: Bussmann ATC Blade Fuses were introduced in the 1970's and are still widely used by automotive Original Equipment manufacturers. Bussmann ATC fuses use the industry's universal color-coding to indicate amp rating. Bussmann ATC fuses feature an enclosed element offering protection against shocks and sparks, plus corrosion resistance for longer service life. The Value Pack (VP) gives you 25 blade fuses with a re-sealable clamshell package for easy access and storage.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches