- Compatible with 10-guage power cords for generators up to 7500 watts of power
- Comes in the NEMA configuration L14-30
- Compatible with GP3250, H3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E
- Professional installation recommended
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
Publisher: Generac Power Systems Inc -- DROPSHIP
Details: The Generac 6398 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Female Connector should be used with a 10-guage power cord for generators up to 7500 watts of power. This twist lock female connector comes in the NEMA configuration L14-30, is UL listed and made in the USA. The Generac 6398 female connector can be used with generators equipped with a 30-Amp outlet including Generac model numbers: GP3250, H3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E. This female connector is combatable with Generac transfer switches model numbers: 6376, 6378, 6379 and 6382 power inlet boxes model numbers; 6337, 6340, 6343 and 6346. Generac connectors should be installed by a professional electrician familiar with electrical wiring and code. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. Generac also operates three large factories that employ thousands of workers in the American Midwest.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.9 x 1.6 inches